Jun 22, 2009

Product Review: Elvive Care & Shine

L'oreal presents their new line care & shine that will take care of your highlights thanks to the fine combination of royal jelly and reflecting parts.

With so many shampoos and conditioners out there it's hard to know what works best and I'm sure most girls just ask their friends. That's what I do!

I tested the products and I must say that I was pleased with the results. My hair felt moisturized, soft and the color of my hair was refreshed. The line consist of a shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner and leave in.


The shampoo works for all hair types. After using it I think Elvive has found a formula that is strong enough to clean without being drying or heavy. My hair felt clean and soft - not stripped - with both shine and body (and I have dry hair!).
The smell, the soft cocunutty smell, that lingers on the strands, is so nice and sublte.


I continued with the conditioner. As I was combing my hair in the shower my comb just glided through like butter. Amazing! I think that is so important that a conditioner helps you detangle your hair. After rinsing it off I could feel my hair was moisturized already. This conditioner would be ideal for daily conditioner washes.


Finally I used the deep conditioner and left it for a couple of minutes. It helps feed the need for moisture. Afterwards my hair felt so moisturized without feeling to heavy.

I finished off the the leave in that left my dry ends feeling soft and moisturized.


The new line by L'oreal will be avaible beginning of July for the price of Shampoo (3,49EUR), Conditioner (4,25 EUR), Deep conditioner (7,39 EUR), Leave in (7,39 EUR).

Hope you like it as much as I do!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails