Jul 24, 2009

Don't Expect Rihanna To Write Songs About Chris Brown Says Ne-Yo


"I’ve done some stuff for Rihanna’s (project). I didn’t really want to go there too much, because I know that’s what everybody is expecting. I don’t think there isn’t a person alive that doesn’t know what happened and what it was.

I don’t feel like it needs to be glorified. I don’t think that needs to be a song that’s sung or written.

"Chris Brown is a friend of mine, and I don’t view him as a bad guy for what happened. It was an absolute mistake, and he has some lessons to learn and some maturing to do. But I’m not gonna bash him for that. I’m not gonna turn my back on a person I call my friend because he made a mistake. (So) I can’t write the Chris Brown bash song and then turn around and look myself in the mirror."

Source: I'm not obsessed




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails