Feb 13, 2009

Pictures of Britney Spears' New Music Video: "If you seek Amy"

Check out some exclusive pictures of Britney Spears' new music video "If you seek Amy". The music video seems to be in some sort of setting of the fifties and there is already a controversy about Britney's latest single.





This is what Imnotobsessed has to say about it

Parents everywhere are outraged at Britney Spears' newest single, If You Seek Amy because it actually means something else. I'm recapping the article and still can't see how it breaks down to be this way... but here goes nothing.

"All of the boys and all of the girls are beggin’ to/If You Seek Amy." It sounds puzzling, until you realize the title breaks down as ‘F.*.*.K ME’.

I must be really tired, or really old - How does If You Seek Amy translate into F&*k me?

Update: I looked online and it sounds like it, doesn't translate into it. So "eff-you-see-kay me" is how it is suppose to translate.
What do you think?

Check out "If you seek Amy"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I(F) Yo(U) See(K) Amy(ME)

Related Posts with Thumbnails