Feb 4, 2009

Get the look: Sasha Fierce a.k.a Beyonce

Ever heard of Sasha Fierce? Sasha Fierce is Beyonce alter ego and is also the name of her latest album. But why does Beyonce call herself Sasha Fierce?

“I have someone else that takes over when it’s time for me to work and when I’m on stage, this alter ego that I’ve created that kind of protects me and who I really am,” Beyonce says of her choice of alias for her upcoming November 18 album. “Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I’m working and when I’m on the stage.”






Sasha Fierce's style can be defined by a edgy hairstyle, make up and a some clean basic black clothes. Check out how to get this fierce look

Make up Tutorial: Urban edge




Sasha Fierce's Hairstyle




Fierce outfit


Find out where to purchase this Kani Ladies outfit


Find out more about Beyonce
What is her secret....Beyonce
Music video: Beyonce - Diva
Get the look: Beyonce

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So informative posting. I like it. Thanks
http://www.hairstraightenercare.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails