Nov 9, 2009

Rihanna Interview On 20/20 [Full 28 Min]



After almost 9 months Rihanna finally told her side of the story and about what happened the night that she got beaten up by singer Chris Brown

On what she said happened that night:
“I caught him in a lie. And he wouldn’t tell the truth … I was being more annoyed at that point in our relationship he had to lie about something so stupid. I couldn’t take that he kept lying to me. And he couldn’t take that I wouldn’t drop it. And … it was ugly.

“I was bleeding. I was swollen in my face,” she said. “So there was no way of me getting home, except for, my next option was to get out of the car and walk. Start walking in a gown, in a bloody face. So I really don’t know what my plan was. I didn’t have a plan. That whole night was not part of my plan.”

On getting back with Chris:
“I don’t have a desire at all to be with him,” she said… I can’t see how we … would get back together, but I’m also not God and I can’t predict the future.”

On whether or not she hates Chris Brown:
“I don’t hate him at all. I actually love and care about him and I’m concerned about him doing well. I want him to do well, have a great career, have a great life and grow up, and just take this as something that you had to go through to grow up and learn.”

Chris Brown quickly replied in an interview

Chris Brown Interview With Sway Talkin About Rihanna (Addresses Her GMA Interview) [Full 21 Minutes]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails