Jan 6, 2009

Get the look: Rihanna

Rihanna can do it all; she can go from rock chick to hip hop and from glamorous to basic without missing a beat.

Check out what Rihanna says about her fashion style:
“When I was growing up in Barbados, I actually learned about fashion from reading magazines and tearing out stuff that I thought was hot.”

"I don't like to follow trends. I set them."

"I love to play to both sides of my personality – the girlie and the tough. That’s what makes my style different."

Check out how to look like Rihanna

Find out where you can find that Kani Ladies T-shirt and Jeans Here
Buy these Kani Ladies shoes
ASOS Hooded Leather Jacket


More on Rihanna
Rihanna: Fashion icon of the year
Best music videos of 2008
Fashion Trends: Stripes
Z100's Jingle Ball Concert
Rihanna at Star Academy
Fashion Trends: Colored Jeans

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails