Oct 23, 2009

Style File: Amber Rose

Who is Amber Rose?
Since she hooked up with rapper Kanye West people's interest grew and everybody wants to know more about this exotic girl.

Check out her interview for Smooth Magazine below

Give us a little background on yourself.
I was born and raised in South Philadelphia. I’m 25 years old. I’m the most feminine tough girl you will ever meet. [laughs]

What makes you tough?
I’m very real and very blunt. I’ve been through a lot, so I have pretty tough skin. But at the same time, I’m feminine in every way. I love clothes and makeup and getting dolled up just like any other female.

What’s your ethnicity?
I’m half Italian and half Cape Verdean. It’s definitely an interesting combination. People are never really able to guess what I am most of the time.

Check the whole interview on Entertainment Rundown

Amber Rose also stands out with her fashion style. She definitely shows her femine tough side in her outfits.




















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails