Dec 14, 2008

Kan-I Moment: Leighton Meester


She has it all: looks, fame, money, career and she is one of the most popular actresses of the moment. Leighton’s life wasn’t always peaches and roses. Meester’s mother was sentenced to 10 years in prison for smuggling marihuana. Her mother was pregnant when she entered the federal prison in Texas. She gave birth while she was just beginning her sentence.

Meester’s difficult start gives her perspective today. "It makes me very nonjudgmental and open-minded," the 22-year-old tells Us. "And I think it just makes me appreciate the things that I have now."

Leighton has always said that she has no hard feelings towards her mother for what she did in the past and has repeatedly said that her mother is one of her best friends.

Leighton Meester who plays the role of Blair Waldorf on Gossip Girl is also loved for her trendy outfits. Check out some of her looks in her Style File.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails